py-libmpdclient2 is a Python library for making MPD (Music Player Daemon) clients.
This library is not maintained and has been superceded by
library. New projects should use python-mpd.
Projects using py-libmpdclient2
- Chalyx - A Python library to make it easier to write XMMS2 and MPD clients.
- pbmpcd - Bemused/MPD bridge.
- Kanola - An MPD client for KDE.
- Pygmy - GTK+ MPD player.
- pympd - A frontend for MPD in the style of Rhythmbox and iTunes.
- lastfmsubmitd - A replacement for the traditional Last.fm plugin model.
- Sonata - A lightweight GTK+ MPD client.
- Babik - A simple MPD client built on Django.
- Openbox3 MPD pipemenu script
- This script which does something with some kind of LCD. (I couldn't find any more information about it.)
- peppy - An XEmacs-like editor with an MPD front-end plugin.
- AmarokMPC - An Amarok script for synchronizing locally played music with MPD.
- Know of another? Email me or add a comment at the bottom of the page. Even if it's an ugly script that you're slightly embarrassed of.